Community Forum

Promise to Pay

New Poster

Promise to Pay

I recently scheduled a promise to pay in the amount of $129.32 for 4/4/18. I was unable to make that payment and will not be able to until Friday. I messaged XFinity yesterday through FB messenger because the chat option through the website would not work. The customer service rep was helpful and stated that they did not see an order to disconnect scheduled, but to just be sure to get my payment in ASAP. Today I wanted to view my account through the website. I was yet again having issues with the website so I again messaged through FB messenger. The customer service rep told me I should download the app and it may be more helpful, which I plan on doing, but this rep also told me my services had already been interrupted?? And that my past due amount was $280+?! The strangest thing is that my services are not off?? My internet and cable are up and working. Makes no sense. I just want to be able to get to Friday without having my services interrupted and why am I being told the service is off when they are actually on? And will I still be able to pay the original amount of $129 in order to keep the services on?