Community Forum

Professional Installation Charge

Regular Visitor

Professional Installation Charge

Received my first bill after I moved my service and there's a $60 charge for 'Professional Installation'.  Tell me, is this the 'Professional Installation' it's referring to?

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpgThese aren't the only issues.  I think it would be fair if you removed the bogus charge and you come back and do a 'Professional Installation'.

Thad

Expert

Re: Professional Installation Charge

Hi @thadtouchton

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi thadtouchton, I will gladly review this further for you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number.

Thank you 

Regular Visitor

Thanks for passing this along @Nerdburg.  I left @ComcastPhill a DM several days ago but haven't heard anything back.  I don't understand why this is such a hard thing to get resolved.  Obviously it's a botched installation.  I've brought it up here.  I've visited my local Xfinity store and brought it to their attention.  But nothing is being done.  No communication, nothing.....

Are there other ways to get the attention of someone who can actually schedule a re-do of a bad job?

Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi thadtouchton, I apologize for the delay as I was out of the office. I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi thadtouchton, thank you for working with me through private and glad we could get a tech back out for you.  Please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you