Community Forum

Problems with head end why do i need to be here?

New Poster

Problems with head end why do i need to be here?

Hi I have been having major t3 timeouts on my upstream for over 6 months and I have a business account and have had at least 4-5 tech visits in this time yet the problems are only getting worse. From December 2nd-13th for instance I had rtt range from 138-163 which is out of the limits of acceptability which should tell comcast that we have an issue in the area not just for me however I am in a residential area and I can only assume most folks are not using as much upstream so they never complain leaving me as the black sheep I have home based business needs for it thats the whole reason I bought into the business account because I knew I would be needing faster upload speed and no data caps because I can easily go over it monthly with my work, yet the techs have already replaced everything internally back to the tap back in september so it is obvious that the issue is past that point which should not require me to take off from my day job to be here I can test the connection on my own or they can from outside even without me needing to be here yet noone I have spoken too so far seems to comprehend this point. It is illogical to me and I am feeling like I must be in the twilight zone at this point why make me wait another week or more for when I can be home if you know the problem is outside when you can just send an engineer out to repair the faulty parts already so that when I get home all will be in working order without the need to bother me with more lost income by having to come home I hope Comcast is pleased with themselves thanks to this going on for a 6 month period I am srtarting to lose clients because I cannot risk being in a lawsuit with clients because of the unstable upstreams that Comcast has provided me and the lack of faith I now I have with them, why on earth would you treat a business class customer with such disregard? I am to the point where I will have to seek punitive damages and have to explain to my children why daddy doesn't have the money for Christmas this year thanks to your horrid technicians and support that I have received thus far. I do not want excuses or discounts just want my service working properly and get what I have paid for.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Problems with head end why do i need to be here?

toxinburn wrote: ... I have a business account ...

This forum is for residential service. Business customers should post in the Business forums at http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/.