Community Forum

Problems with account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Problems with account

Has anyone had such a miserable time dealing with on going issue to ware they spend hours explaining constant issue to agents and managers over and over without success? How will I ever move forward to be a normal Xfinity customer
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Problems with account

@Mjb55 wrote:
Has anyone had such a miserable time dealing with on going issue to ware they spend hours explaining constant issue to agents and managers over and over without success? How will I ever move forward to be a normal Xfinity customer

Maybe if you explain it here we might be able to help you so that you can move on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I can start with login trouble username account issues as far as what the username should be and who changed it and why issues with mobile services issue with home services issues with sales and not a and then finding out that I wasn't it wasn't agreed on a bundle price it's going to be separating contract terms lynx calling in because there's a compromised account new devices logging into the system or into the accounts and changing emails and passwords calling days customer security assurance member at home because of this epidemic situation and him being drunk and asking for an ID number and they won't give it being told it notes are being made on the account that aren't being made on the account accounts email saying that I switched my preferred email back to the original Comcast email the men again switched it to my preferred email everybody wants to try and fix things but they end up messing it up even worse I am now apparently disputing a bill from March when we switch all the services over and it wasn't the agreed-upon price but somebody fixed it already and we were happy but now somebody in chat decided to chat billing decided I wanted to dispute these charges and gave me $100 credit or Bill but it shows a credit and we didn't ask for anything for free and won't ever if it's what we agreed to that's what we're going to pay but I get no respect at this company because I'm speaking on behalf of my 88 year old father and he has to take care of my 85 year old mother who is very sick and doesn't have time for any of this stuff and doesn't want to talk to Xfinity and never would talk to Xfinity and would never pay a bill online paperless my credit card have to be put up on the mobile side his taken off what just it's just been a nightmare and then May 16th May 15th I talk to an agent to I had issues with my battery not staying charged and I called and discussed it with tech support and they told me I had to have my dad call back in because of his social security number and date of birth but then he said all you have to do when you call back is give us his last four of your social we don't need the rest so I call back in on the 15th new agent cuz you can never get the same one they don't have phones at work to call back to so cutest kid tells me look okay this is the issue you have to take your phone to Xfinity Mobile store or store and have them verify these issues with your phone with you and that's the second step of the process and then we can warn to your phone I said they're not going to want to help me I've had issues with my SIM card not working for a couple hours they told me I had to deal with you guys they have nothing to do with mobile phone break right now because of the epidemic now they have to do they have to follow procedure having read the rules okay or the notes okay so go to the store and I know I know what's going to happen already I just didn't think it was going to be like this but I go to the store local store they told me no they're not going to help me I need to text this number and it'll be a lot faster than calling and and and work with Mobile Care center I said but they sent me down here to verify the second step of a warranty and now you're telling me know we don't deal with mobile phones during during the epidemic so I tell them why don't you bring the notes in the account and see why I'm here we don't do that we don't open notes on the account we don't open accounts and I go so what if I wanted to pay a bill would you open the account then oh yeah if you're paying a bill with you so you're not basically you're not going to help me at all know we can't during the epidemic may I please see your store manager and can you have them bring down a business card so I can show in fact I spoke to this manager and they gave me their business card and they told me I had to deal with the phone service over the phone or text messaging and you know I like to see the store manager well here comes this lady she don't look like a manager she sure ain't just like one and I explained to her and she goes no we don't do that during the epidemic and I go okay so she's trying to hand me the paper again I said okay after I've asked for a business card she don't have one she don't hand out any they don't exchange anything tries to hear me this paper and I go can you please write your ID number down on that because I don't have a pen no I can't do that either I go but you can hand me the paper yes I can hand you this paper but I can't write down my ID number okay and then she goes and you need to leave the store we're not going to help you when I said I'm not leaving without an ID number or business card I'm not I'm not. I'm up somebody's going to own this and be responsible for what's going on girls in the store are tell the manager what to say and what to do is called security they want security to call the police he won't call the police a gentleman work a younger gentleman that kid working there when outside on his phone and called the police and I don't know what he told him but one of the girls behind the counter starts yelling he doesn't have a mask he doesn't have a mask and went on since I got there so he doesn't feel to do anything wrong that he's not going to call and waste places time on this just give me a business card in a week cuz she is not the official store manager she's a floater I found out through Xfinity her name was Rita so anyhow I know you guys are stores that have surveillance the video if these charges have to go to court in front of a judge is going to be subpoenaed by my attorney the people in the store that day are going to be subpoenaed by my attorney somebody's going to be responsible for the money I paid for bail because in no way was it criminally trespassing when I was told to be there I'm in no way did I do with the officer said to falsify charges any shows at his body camera so I know there's video somewhere somehow either the police department or Xfinity mobile or them streets of Brentwood or somebody's got a video of what went on and I already know there are two of those videos or three of those videos available so the Sterling needs to be available to legal matters sorry you've been you've been advised and how do I fix the account how do I move forward as a normal Xfinity customer how do I get a phone warranty done because I'm not reaching out to anybody anymore I know that my phone's messed up you guys know that my phone is messed up and leave the batteries leaking it runs hot and burns the side of my face when it's hot car feels like it's burning that hot where's my hand because it's that hot or is trying to adjust hot it runs very very true feeling hot battery last for maybe if I'm lucky 2 hours it was originally saying it wasn't the last full charge it ever had was 39 days ago that switched on my thing is like 4 days behind now could be ours now I don't know how to look but how do I how do I fix all these problems make them go away and move forward like a normal Xfinity customer my number is 9 to 5 285 eight four one three can my name is Jeffrey browne
so any great adviser help would be greatly appreciated and I am advising you I am stuck using a dangerous phone with dangerous issues and with no outcome of getting it warranty cuz I'm not calling back I'm not dealing with this I'm basically I'm just going to pay the bill and hope I don't die or hope I don't have half a face next month for half a face next week and I'm in trouble I guess I don't know I don't know but I cannot believe I would be arrested for criminal trespass when your store manager new I was sent there she knew it they knew it but they didn't care and no one seems to really does that scare down there or at Xfinity I know they say you're sorry but I don't feel nothing thank you in advance any help would be greatly appreciated
Highlighted
Expert

@Mjb55 

Thank you for posting your issue[s].  However, trying to read such a long post that doesn't have any punctuation is very tedious, so would you mind editing your post to include punctuation?  By doing this you will help the community in being able to help you more quickly.

To edit your post, return to the post and click on the three dots in the upper right of your post and choose Edit reply.

Thanks!  🙂

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!