Community Forum

Problems with Free iPad offer

Regular Visitor

Problems with Free iPad offer

I ordered new service back in the first week of November 2018, and as part of upgrading to the Triple Play bundle I was offered a free iPad as part of the offer.  The sales guy said that it would be shipped automatically.  

I called support to verify the offer a while back, and was told everything is good.  I just used chat the other day to check status, and was told there is nothing in the account regarding this, and that they now need to escalate the ticket??

Expert

Re: Problems with Free iPad offer

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Jccjmg, thank you for creating a post. I can look into this for you on my end escalate this further if needed. To better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello and thank you for this information, I don't see an IPad on your account as part of the promotion please reach back out to me via private message for further assistance. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

My wife did also sign up for Xfinity mobile at the same time, but we were definitely told that we qualified for and would receive a free iPad as part of signing up for our Triple Play bundle.  I asked mulitiple times, and was told that we were 100% going to get one.  I even asked for the salesman to verify before I agreed to that larger package.  

This has been extremely frustrating, as now I am being told something different.  Please escalate or let me know who I need to follow up with.  

New Poster

I need help with this offer as well
Official Employee

Hello Jccjmg and Jessa1977, thank you for reaching out here regarding this concern. I am more than happy to look into this for you on my end, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".