Community Forum

Pro-rated bill

New Poster

Pro-rated bill

If my service is billed from Aug 16,2019 to Sept 20, 2019 and I change my plan on Aug 20,2019 should my bill for such date be pro-rated? My auto pay still says I owe 181.10 for the month of Aug 16,2019 to Sept 20,2019?

Expert

Re: Pro-rated bill

@stevenjsmith363 wrote:

If my service is billed from Aug 16,2019 to Sept 20, 2019 and I change my plan on Aug 20,2019 should my bill for such date be pro-rated? My auto pay still says I owe 181.10 for the month of Aug 16,2019 to Sept 20,2019?

The bill was generated before you made the change.  Pay the bill as it stands now and you will be credited on the next bill.  Your autopay should adjust with the next bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Pro-rated bill

Hi @stevenjsmith363

@Again is correct. The bill was probably generated before the changes were made so you wouldn't see the changes until your next bill is generated. I'd be happy to review your account and make sure everything is correct if you'd like me to. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!