Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Pricing

Regular Visitor

Pricing

We have had so many problems with Comcast that we are thinking that switching is our only option.  We have had two visits from service people, both times, prior to the visit and during the visit we were promised that there was no charge.  Low and behold there are charges.  This is beyond that the people they sent knew less than me and wanted to drill holes to our outside.  Finally, I showed them how to fix it.  Crazy!!  We are working through our 7th call to get those reversed.  Promised every time and then no credit. 

On top of that it's that awful time of year again when my triple play bundle promotion ran out.  They promised us a $60 credit...of course the bill shows $20.  And, frankly, our bill is now over $260 / month!!  I think it's time to switch or downgrade.  I am an 20 year customer, always paid my bills on time....there's got to be some discounts or other bundles available to me!  Can someone help with what I should do?  Comcast deals?  UVerse deals?  Anything?

Official Employee

Re: Pricing

Hello kcilo. I can assist with reviewing the technician visit charges you received. I can also assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.