Community Forum

Pricing for loyalty and budget.

New Poster

Pricing for loyalty and budget.

I have internet service of up to 60 mb and local channels. I was paying around 60 a month. It has now gone over 100 mo. I am trying to get a return to my $60/mo. to stay on budget.

I went online and all they tried to do is sell me something I don't want (security system). All I want is internet for work and stream a few shows and movies. I can get by with my original 25mbps, don't need the cable channels. I am not asking for much, but shouldn't have to pay twice as much as a new customer. I can't sit on hold during the day waiting for someone to pickup.

The online person told me to go with the other service as a new customer. He could only offers as his best price was home security and internet for 70 per month, and check back in a few months for better prices. Then he just stopped typing (keepin that average handle time number in line). Sad when we loyal customers are given this unprofessional treatment.

Official Employee

Re: Pricing for loyalty and budget.

Hello 48917, I can assist you with finding a double play deal that will fit your budget. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".