Community Forum

Prices for Senior Citizen

New Poster

Prices for Senior Citizen

I have been a customer for many years.  The recent price increase along with the availability of Dish and Directv and now ATT optic is forcing me to look at different options as your price has gone out of sight compared to the alternatives.  Is there anything you can do to help me?

Expert

Re: Prices for Senior Citizen

@ wrote:

I have been a customer for many years.  The recent price increase along with the availability of Dish and Directv and now ATT optic is forcing me to look at different options as your price has gone out of sight compared to the alternatives.  Is there anything you can do to help me?

No such animal.

They will just try to sign you up with another contract, and a big increase at the end of a special rate.

Official Employee

Re: Prices for Senior Citizen

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.