Community Forum

Prepaid Services

New Poster

Prepaid Services

It's now going on an extra 72 hours and I still do not have internet and I purchased it on Sunday. Upon waiting the 48 hours I call and speak to someone and she explains to me that someone would be out on the following day and to call back after 8pm so we can activate my service if there needed to be someone to come inside they would schedule it if needed. I call back on the 30th and now they have pushed me back another 48 hours because no one ever came out to check the outside on yesterday. I am trying to be patient but this is the reason I have not had internet in about 3 or so years. Mainly because I hate to be promised something and I don't receive it as promised. I chose prepaid because I thought it would be less of a hassle but I guess not. I paid upfront and I hope they get it together before I lose faith in yet another company and be done with it before I even get started.
Official Employee

Re: Prepaid Services

Hello Saxy1973. I can assist with the internet service issues you are experiencing. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Re: Prepaid Services

i'm in the same boat 

they told me to check the web site ...... i have no internet service i told them  going to send tech 

i have had a tech here everday from 12/19 thru 12/22 

never saw one ...... called 10 times still nothing so another tech going to show me how to plug in cable and power ..........don't know i had to do that lol    good luck