Community Forum

Preforming service quality check we were unable

New Poster

Preforming service quality check we were unable

Preforming service quality check we were unable to identify the access point for your xfinity internet service.

Reference code tos101.

Was on the phone with a tech for about an hour to get the modem ive used for months to work again and said he had a system error and needed a level two tech to finish it. Well it's been over an hour and nothing.

Case Number na249726935
New Poster

Re: Preforming service quality check we were unable

Same exact problem with my Arris tg1682 modem. I own my modem. Still broken.
URL: eol-vacation.b1.app.cloud.comcast.net
Case: na249726546
New Poster

The problem took over 28 hours to resolve. The problem was caused by Xfinity / comcast not having the correct CM MAC address provisioned in their database for my modem. It also required a restart on the modem, by there tech staff. On one phone call it required 4 different people  to do different tasks to get the problem resolved, it took more than 1 hour this afternoon to resolve the issue.  On each person I talked to, even on the same physical call I had to proved my name, address and 4 digit Socal Security number.   I also had 6 different phone calls yesterday. What a waste of time and money. 

Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.