Community Forum

Pre Existing Customer - BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR

Frequent Visitor

Pre Existing Customer - BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR

How can I switch to get the X1 STARTER PRO DOUBLE PLAY “BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR” for 79.99?

BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR
Fast Internet. Plus the
ultimate entertainment.
Speed upgrade to 400 Mbps included for 2 years
140+ HD channels
Just $40/mo each when you buy both
Free pro installation
SHOWTIME® included for 2 years
Option to add 500 GB of cloud DVR storage
New Poster

Re: Pre Existing Customer - BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR

What has happened to my customer services?
No one wants any customer service any time they pay their bill on time?
What about all that useless computer blockade getting to the agent?
Official Employee

Hi @jap1402

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. That's a pretty sweet deal! I'd be happy to check your account to see if it's still available. I've received your private message and will be replying shortly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

That's what I have and I'm telling you your gonna get hit with the data overages I get 1045 gigabytes and it's just me and I don't have a smart TV but I do have a smart phone but I'm on Xfinity mobile services. And I've had my phone for over 2 yrs and never got even close to using my network data but since June I'm really close and last month I went over so I'm not sure if anything can be done i haven't heard 1 answer it's all mostly about speeds and people's computers
New Poster

Same question... I gave up on trying with both the phone and online chat. Can't even see my options since I have netflix, apparently