Community Forum

Power outage But Monthly Bill Remains the SAME

Highlighted
New Poster

Power outage But Monthly Bill Remains the SAME

Each time there is a power outage or interrupted service for  1 to 2 hours or more, why then does the monthly bill remain the same?  The monthly Bill should reflect for a power outage or interrupted service. Would you agree that if the ComCast service is less than 100 percent  so then the monthly payment should reflect the interuppted service.?   

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Power outage But Monthly Bill Remains the SAME

@Calmseaz wrote:

Each time there is a power outage or interrupted service for  1 to 2 hours or more, why then does the monthly bill remain the same?  The monthly Bill should reflect for a power outage or interrupted service. Would you agree that if the ComCast service is less than 100 percent  so then the monthly payment should reflect the interuppted service.?   

It is your responsibility to call in and request a credit.  However, the credit isn't going to be lots of dollars.  One or two hours out of approximately 720 hours a month returns very little.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!