Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Potential tree damage to cable

New Poster

Potential tree damage to cable

There is a tree leaning against the overhead cable line and it's in danger of falling and breaking the line.
Expert

Re: Potential tree damage to cable

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Expert

@garhodes73 wrote:
There is a tree leaning against the overhead cable line and it's in danger of falling and breaking the line.

Call a tree removal service.  Comcast will only repair the line; they don't remove trees or limbs.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

@garhodes73

I can reach out to the local techs about the line if it needs to be repaired, but @Again is correct. Our techs will not remove the tree(s) or limbs. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.