Community Forum

Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

New Poster

Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

Is there any way to retrieve past chat histories? My bill has increased by 50% and I've been shipped three cable boxes I did not ask for and I'm trying to figure out why 

Official Employee

Re: Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

Hi michaelcostab, I can assist in reviewing the increase and cable boxes on your account.  Please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Contributor

I have same issue. Spent quite a while trying to get agnet to understand my issues. I clicked the save chat transcript thing.. nothing happened. and chat ended!!..

Went back in , nada there. no way . I was upset with the agent not listening to what I was saying and her trying to get me to pay for some agent to come out . horrendous behaviour by this company.

Official Employee

stumegan wrote:

I have same issue. Spent quite a while trying to get agnet to understand my issues. I clicked the save chat transcript thing.. nothing happened. and chat ended!!..

Went back in , nada there. no way . I was upset with the agent not listening to what I was saying and her trying to get me to pay for some agent to come out . horrendous behaviour by this company.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have the chat log and will send that to you via e-mail. I also have asked our local team, to reach out to you directly to address any outstanding issues that you may be having. 

Thanks for your patience. 

New Poster

I had a long chat and asked specific questions about how to have the transcript sent to me. I was told to click on the x in the upper corner of the chat box and it would ask if I wanted the chat emailed. I followed the direction but this simply closed the box, never letting me request the chat. I have since discovered that the place to request the chat was in the opposite corner and not an X but rather lines. I have the chat ID number, so how can I get the chat sent to me? 

Official Employee

@coleman6 wrote:

I had a long chat and asked specific questions about how to have the transcript sent to me. I was told to click on the x in the upper corner of the chat box and it would ask if I wanted the chat emailed. I followed the direction but this simply closed the box, never letting me request the chat. I have since discovered that the place to request the chat was in the opposite corner and not an X but rather lines. I have the chat ID number, so how can I get the chat sent to me? 

Apologies. Just sent this to you via e-mail. Thanks for your patience.