Community Forum

Poor services

Highlighted
New Poster

Poor services

We moved back in February. The transfer was done but they did not update our address. They were supposed to just update the address. This morning we get up and our cable and Internet are not working. I try to chat online. The person was of no help. Just stated my services had been disconnected due to a transfer. To call the activation team. I called them. The lady couldn't even speak English very well. She kept saying 28 instead of 38. Over and over again I told her no 38. She refused to turn my services back on. She stated I had to talk to someone else who doesn't even get into the offices until 8 am. Meanwhile, we have our equipment. We have paid for our services and again they are not working due to errors on xfinitys part! This is getting beyond old. My kids and I have school work we have to do! With everything going on we must have the internet! I filed one complaint and if my services are not back on today I will file another! This is unacceptable! They also sent in my final bill to my back for the account they disconnected without my permission. They also did not have my permission to take money from my account as the bill is not even due for a few days. So, that will bounce and I will have a fee charged to me for it from my bank! They have no right to do such things. I very upset!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Poor services

Hjones80,
Sorry to hear about all your troubles. It’s been escalated to an Official Employee to help straighten out your account. Expect a response here shortly

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Poor services

Hello there,

I want to help improve your experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!