Community Forum

Poor installation job and need to be fixed

Regular Visitor

Poor installation job and need to be fixed

I just have my internet service installed this Tuesday, a technician came on time. However, the job that he had done is very poor and we really want it to be fixed as soon as possible. During the whole process, we told him that the outside new cable line that he put is too loosely and is needed to be tightened. He told us that the line looks okay to him. He ignored our opinions. Also, he did not remove the old cable line and leave it handing on our house after he lined that new cable line even though we ask him to remove it. Moreover, we found out that our cable box outside the house was not securely close at all. I think that he opened the cable box and forgot to close it. Before he left, we asked him if everything is all set, he confirmed than left. How could I get this fix, any ideas?
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG
Regular Visitor

Re: Poor installation job and need to be fixed

Nobody wants to help? Which number should I call to complain to get it fix? Please
Official Employee

Re: Poor installation job and need to be fixed

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you