Community Forum

Poor customer service

New Poster

Poor customer service

I haven’t had consistent cable at my home since August 2nd. The outside cable has been replaced twice, a technician had come to check my interior wiring, and I’ve replaced my boxes. Nothing has worked. A technician was supposed to be at my home on Wednesday August 28 between 5 and 7, and they were a no show, although it was reported that I was not at home, which was far from true. I called the call center twice and was on hold for 23 minutes before the call was disconnected, then when I called back I was disconnected again. I then went to the local Xifinity store in Baytown Texas and was treated abhorrently and told they could not help me I would have to call in again. They could not call dispatch to see if the technician was still in my area, and did not even attempt to assist me. Mercedes was terribly rude and made nasty comments to me as well. I finally reached a call center employee named Laura who did her best to help me but by then all we could do was reschedule the appointment. I will not ever recommend Xifinity again as the service I have received was terrible! I have not yet decided if I will report his on yelp or google, but is definitely going on all of my social media accounts.
Official Employee

Re: Poor customer service

Hi,  Shannoncramirez. Thank you for posting. We are so very sorry to hear about the multiple experiences you went through. That type of behavior/treatment is absolutely not something we condone. We would like to look into this matter for you. Please send us a private message with your name, so we can address this further. 

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!