Community Forum

Poor customer service

New Poster

Poor customer service

Last month on my account for may4 there was a commitment for 170. To be taken out of my account for NetSpend. My cable was cut off on May 3 , which was the day my final was due, so I called and paid what the computer said I had to, the 245. Out of my citizen account, for my services to be back on to take my final for college, then I transferred the 170. To my citizens account and before it went through Xfinity then attempted to take the money from my
original commitment, which led the bank to still transfer the funds to my other account but they took a over draft fee first. Then the 245. Amount tried to go through as well which it was short the 35.00 for over draft. Never the less I call and was reimbursed the 111.00 and was told this would not affect me on my account because the payment should of went through and then I was guaranteed that it would not happen again. Well it processed again through both accounts for two different amounts. Which at that time, with all four of the over draft fees took my payment money, I was attempting to make at all. Then on the 18th I contacted live chat because my account was temp disconnected due to non payment....really. and that lady turn my services on and said that I had until the 9th of June to make the payment of 394. Something whcihc was the minimum payment allowed for my services to stay on. She explained the full past due was 650. Something but I was only paying the 394. So I attempted to call and pay but with my account being over drawn from the second time and not being reimbursed for that it shorted me the 94.00. I spoke with the first person and she said I had to pay the 394. Something and no less I explained I would have had d the full 394. If both accounts weren't ran again. Then I was getting a call in the other line and she said for me to answer it because her supervisor is calling me, which I did not ask for. Then I spoke to her she said the same thing the about the 394. Needing to be paid then I asked about the refund for the 111.00 due to the second process through my accounts which was not supposebto happen and then asked to speak to her supervisor. Then she said that 650. Had to be paid for my services to stay on. I corrected her because that amount was never discussed per any of our conversations in chat or on the phone. Then she said I was lying and she never agreed that 394. Was the amount needed. I expressed my concerns of her calling me a liar and then I spoke to her supervisor. Which she informed me that the agent I was just talking to was not the first agents supervisor, and she never should have called me when I didn't ask for a supervisor at that time, and she assured me she was her supervisor though. She did see the chat where I am suppose to be making to 394. Payment on
that day and she did get the refund for the second time to process that day, so I had the 300. to pay. But she kept saying that if the full past due amount of 650. Was not paid my services were still going to be cut off because all commitments and payments are blocked on my account due to the check issue in May which was not my fault and I was promised and guaranteed by an agent and supervisor that would not happen. That's why I was recompensated for it both times. So here we are Monday, my services are off and I attempted to make a payment. I am not sure who you have working the phones and chat on the off hours if your company but after I was on the phone with all three of them for over three hours I was done. I chatted and it was the same individuals. I have never went through agents lying, me having a commitment and not being able to pay it because this supervisor was making me pay my full amount past due to current which just hit my account on the 5th of this month. So what happens now???? I need my services, I always pay and I pay a huge amount, so what do we do about these unprofessional agents that were definitely unethical, unprofessional, and belittled me????
Official Employee

Re: Poor customer service

Hi @jdize0913

Sorry for the experience you've had. I'd like to look further into this to see how I can help make this right. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!