Community Forum

Poor customer service!

New Poster

Poor customer service!

I am a new customer, had my equipment shipped to me, for a fee. I got the equipment and set up the modem and cable box. Neither worked. Called customer service and the agent let me explain my problem then immediately said the cable box is defective and said I could have another shipped 3-5 days or go to a local office, which is in a completely different city. I chose to pick up a new one. Set up the new one and same problem. Called back to complain about this and told they would have a tech come out on June 16! I need my service now! So I asked to cancel the service which is speaking to a totally different department. The agent offered to escalate the ticket and told me a tech would be coming either later in the day, latest the following morning. I waited till the next day no yech, still no service. Called again asked to speak with a supervisor and told someone would call back within the hour. 2 hours later still no call back. I call again, spoke with another agent who had to plug in a service date in order to expedite the ticket soonest is June 6th. So he states the ticket has been expedited and I would receive a call from a supervisor. Still no call or service so again I call and transferred to someone in the expedition department who tells me “no one is coming out today”. A supervisor finally calls and I tell him after speaking with 6 different agents I still have no service! He apologized that my service wouldn’t be on till June 6th. Seems like the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing! Agents tell you things that aren’t true. So disappointed. I asked for the corporate office number, and no one could give it to me.... but I bet Comcast is quick to disconnect service if you’re late.