Community Forum

Poor customer service no call no show

New Poster

Poor customer service no call no show

I have been a comcast customer for over 5 years. 3 weeks ago I scheduled the transfer of my service to my new address to take place on January 17, 2018 with a window of 3-5pm. I contacted comcast the morning of the appointment and spoke with a representative. I informed her that if their technician wanted to come earlier I would be home. I also asked if my appointment was still scheduled due to the inclement weather in Georgia. I was informed that my installation was still scheduled and that I could use the xfinity app for a better ETA of the technician. I checked the app throughout the day it read on time and that he would arrive by 5pm until 5:05 arrived and the app read delayed. I contacted comcast and a rep named delphine informed me that they were working on getting another technician out since I was flexible on what time the tech arrived. Delphine said she would call me back and she didnt. I called comcast again and spoke with another representative that informed me that at 1:30pm the appointment had been cancelled. I said I did not receive a call to inform me of that and that i had spoken with several reps that assured me that my appointment was still scheduled. She then transferred me to her supervisor that informed me that they could not get a tech out for 2 weeks even though my appointment had already been scheduled 3 weeks in advance. The supervisor then proceeded to hang up on me when I would not accept the new installation date.
Screenshot_20180117-222524.png
Official Employee

Re: Poor customer service no call no show

Hello WHITKNEE, I show that we had a tech come out on 1/20/18 and they completed your install at your new home. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you have any questions or concerns regarding your services, have a good day.