Community Forum

Poor Service

New Poster

Poor Service

I am at a loss understand how Xfinity has been able to expand  and thrive since you  have the worst customer service I have ever known. I don't blame, though there are some who treat customers, I blame the frankly  poor training they must receive. All I want i to be able to do is take my Samsung 6 Cell phone into my bedroom play Scrabble on it while I watch Black Panther. After spending days trouble shooting my poor networ signal, I don't expect to get connectivity issues resolved. Now all I want is to be able to utilize the Hotspot passes that come with my internet essentials. Apparently  That is too much to ask. I have spent the last three hours being hung up on, transferred to the wrong agent, hung up on again, condescended to. I am too tired to deal with it anymore. I guess your company is not the customer service business but rather the acquire/crush competition phase of your existence. Your going to wish you had a better reputation when you get out innovated. Hopefully I will be alive to see it. I will live with 1 device since thats all you can offer.  Sure I am  supposed to get 40 passes but it appears you have no intention of allowing me to use them. At least I am noT paying 45 for it anymore. 

Official Employee

Re: Poor Service

Hello stackeydackey. We apologize for the service issues you have been experiencing. We'd like the opportunity to fix it, and make it right. My colleague ComcastElla has received and responded to your private message. Please respond to her, as we'd be happy to fix your service issues and turn your experience around. 

Thank you for being a valued customer and thank you for using the forums!