Community Forum

Poor Service

New Poster

Poor Service

I just got off the phone with possibly the rudeest customer service representative I have ever encountered.I/ have prepaid service and I wanted to make sure my service was extended for the two days it took for them to come out and enable the internet. I also explained that I am unable to connect to the modem on my Samsung and that I had troubleshot the device. This rep was pleasant. She gave me the credit and sent a hit. Unfortunately I use internet calling so were disconnected. The next rep was much less pleasant. She implied that I was trying to get something, she practically told me  to shut up and implied that she could fix the issue with the Samsung phone. I told her I could not connect the device to the modem and that the only way I could connect was using hotspots. Incidentally, it works at my best friends house who has xfinity. I work for your competitor and am crosstraining with tech support and I know there is not much you can do except send a hit. She assured me that I justt needed to let her help me. Nothing has changed. I will be unable to access hot spots at midnight, so no wifi access for this device which means no phone service, no gaming (this phone has all my games) I am really angry and   I want to know who I can contact to complain about this agent. Perhaps they can help train her better. 

Expert

Re: Poor Service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Poor Service

Hi, stackeydackey - Please accept my apologies for your experience. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number. I will also need the name of the agent (if possible) so I can escalate it to the management. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!