Community Forum

Poor Service: Screen Pixles, Picture Freezes, Numerous Error Codes: XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00021

New Poster

Poor Service: Screen Pixles, Picture Freezes, Numerous Error Codes: XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00021

Xfinity Chat July 24, 2018:
Screen Pixels, Freezes, Numerous error codes XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00021, XRE-03061, XRE-22 SRM8013. This issue has been occurring since June. Inside and outside cables have been replaced by inside and outside Xfinity technicians. Please reopen the ticket.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:36:53 AM

You are now chatting with Leonard John
Hi Regina. I'll go ahead and open your account so that we can check if what's going on and troubleshoot as needed.
Leonard John 1:37:12 AM

Since the issue has been on going, we will perform necessary steps, check your physical connections and send signal to the box. If these things won't work, we'll set up an appointment to resolve this once and for all.
Leonard John 1:38:44 AM

All trouble shooting options have been used. This is
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:15:55 AM

I just want my ticket updated that the issue has not been resolved.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:40:39 AM

Thanks for letting us know about the issue so that we can have this one corrected. I will check the status of the ticket so that we can provide proper resolution to this sporadic issue.
Leonard John 1:41:15 AM

Thx
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:41:32 AM

Sure! No problem. Do you have a ticket number with you?
Leonard John 1:41:48 AM

No...They did not give me the number.
Account number ****************
Account number ****************
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:43:16 AM

That's okay, Regina
Leonard John 1:43:35 AM

I've checked the account and there is no more open ticket on the account. Since that you're still getting the same issue, I can actually set up an appointment for us to check the lines and diagnose the issue.
Leonard John 1:45:37 AM

Sure. Do for both accounts.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:47:19 AM

Give me one second.
Leonard John 1:47:38 AM

Please note/stress all this information in the tickets because when the agents reads me back the info they never see the many issues and dates on these accounts.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:50:38 AM

Yes. I will leave an incident report on the account for your reference,
Leonard John 1:51:45 AM

Service techs have been here too many time for same issue.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:51:56 AM

Is this happening on all of the boxes?
Leonard John 1:52:08 AM

All boxes all accounts many tenants in this building.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:52:45 AM

It needs more than just a tech visit.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:53:16 AM

The poll lines need to be checked.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 1:54:12 AM

****At this point I was disconnected from the chat and the person (Leonard John) never re-initiated.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 02:00:00 AM****
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Xfinity Chat July 24, 2018 02:06:51 Re-initiated:
Screen Pixels, Freezes, Numerous error codes XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00021, XRE-03061, XRE-22 SRM8013. This issue has been occurring since June. Inside and outside cables have been replaced by inside and outside Xfinity technicians. Please reopen the ticket.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:06:51 AM

You are now chatting with Lady Farah

Hi Kenneth, thank you for contacting Xfinity Chat Support.  My name is Lady Farah.  Please give me a moment to review your account information.
Lady Farah 2:06:59 AM

Hello,Kenneth. I understand that this issue has been recurring and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.  Please be assured that our goal today is making sure that this is going to be the last follow through you will have to make for the same concern.
Lady Farah 2:08:43 AM

To verify, what is your complete name and home address?
Lady Farah 2:08:49 AM

*********** / ****************
Account ************8764
************** #***

BROOKHAVEN PA

*********** / ****************
ACCOUNT ************7998
************** #***
BROOKHAVEN PA

Both same phone number ********3619
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:11:31 AM

The browser is unable to connect to the chat server. Some messages may not have been delivered and you will not be able to send or receive new messages.
Thanks for the info. Are both address having an issue?
Lady Farah 2:13:54 AM

You are now reconnected with Lady Farah
Welcome back.
Lady Farah 2:14:09 AM

Yes
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:14:11 AM

Both
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:14:17 AM

Thanks for confirming. I will go ahead and review the notes on the account to see what steps have already been done to troubleshoot the issue.
Lady Farah 2:14:30 AM

While waiting,what is your preferred email address for Xfinity updates?
Lady Farah 2:14:36 AM

The preferred address on each account.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:15:21 AM

Please read previous chat above with Leonard John at 1:36:53 AM
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:15:50 AM

Sure. On the  Apt B9 account, there is a pending schedule for Signal leakage and I have scheduled it tomorrow 7/24 between 8Am-8PM with a pre call number of ************* .
Lady Farah 2:16:59 AM

And everything is fine in the account and in the area. The boxes are online and communicating to our system.
Lady Farah 2:18:03 AM

So, now, we are going to send a signal on your cable boxes to Apt 10.
Lady Farah 2:18:59 AM

I am now going to send a reset signal to the Main DVR box and to set proper expectation the box will automatically turn off and on. Please be reminded that any recordings in progress may be interrupted during the power cycle and can create a split recording.Shall we proceed?
Lady Farah 2:19:16 AM

No................That has already been done!
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:20:17 AM

Thanks for the info. Would that be okay to send an update signals to Apt 10?
Lady Farah 2:21:14 AM

NO....THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:21:37 AM

I understand. I am now going to schedule a technician for Apt 10 since we already established the caused on Apt 9.
Lady Farah 2:22:20 AM

That is B10 and B9....Not Apt 10 or Apt 9
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:23:02 AM

Got this all information noted. Thank you.
Lady Farah 2:24:35 AM

I am now checking the soonest appointment.
Lady Farah 2:24:46 AM

We will make sure you will get a fair credit for this service interruption. The credit will serve as your discount and it will reflect on the next billing statement
Lady Farah 2:25:03 AM

Full credit for the unused days of your services will be applied. Just contact our Billing Department 1-800-934-6489 during office hours from 8am-5PM for your credit once your services restored. I fully added details in your account regarding for the credit so that the next representative has reference of it.
Lady Farah 2:25:05 AM

Thank you for waiting.
Lady Farah 2:26:59 AM

Please send email to xxxxx.xxxxx@comcast.net with this chat information attached. And the ticket numbers.
Thank you have a good day/night.
Regina Ken Ross Anderson 2:27:24 AM

2:28:34 AM Lady Farah : I apologize but we are unable to send the conversation however,
 in the event that you wish to get a copy of this transcript for your reference, you can do so by clicking on the MORE options button (three bars) on the top left corner of the chat window and downdrop options for Save Script or Print will be available.

2:29:01 AM Regina Ken Ross Anderson : Thx

2:29:41 AM Lady Farah : We have scheduled an appointment on 7/26 between 7AM-9AM for Apt B10 and technician visit on 7/24 between 8AM -8PM for Apt B9 .We are certain that this will resolve the issue. Here is your reference number: CR793073483.
I placed your account to my monitoring list so I can highly and closely monitor the progress to make sure we resolved and we give a follow through of what we have done today.

2:29:58 AM Lady Farah :
You will receive an automated call at ************  within the day prior to the appointment. Please answer the call to ensure the technician arrives and please make sure that someone 18 years or older must be present at the time and for the entire duration of the technician's visit.

2:30:31 AM Regina Ken Ross Anderson : Thanks again for your support. Good day.

2:31:20 AM Lady Farah : Your  patience, time and understanding and highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

2:31:27 AM Lady Farah :are*

2:31:41 AM Lady Farah :
For future reference, you can manage your scheduled Installation or Service call appointments online by logging in to http://www.xfinity.com/  and under Home tab, select the option to "Manage Your Scheduled Appointments" on the Home page or Account and Bill page.

2:32:09 AM Lady Farah :
While I acknowledge that this is an issue you have already contacted us before, as committed early on in the chat, our goal is to ensure the issue will be fixed without a need on your part to take any more additional effort.

2:32:13 AM Lady Farah :
I am confident that our resolution of sending the technician will ensure that the issue is addressed once and for all for you.

2:32:18 AM Lady Farah :
Thank you for working with me today. Have I clearly explained the resolution process to your satisfaction today?

2:32:41 AM Regina Ken Ross Anderson : Yes....GOOD DAY

Expert

Re: Poor Service: Screen Pixles, Picture Freezes, Numerous Error Codes: XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00

thank you for the posting. would you let us know that it is fixed on the appointment date?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Poor Service: Screen Pixles, Picture Freezes, Numerous Error Codes: XRE-03121, XRE-03059, XRE-00

Xfinity TV X1 Screen Pixels, Freezes, Numerous error codes XRE-03121, 03059, 00021, 03061, 03033, 22 SRM8013. This issue has been occurring since June. Has been stable since 4PM 7/24/18 with no issues.