Community Forum

Poor Long Term Internet and TV Service

New Poster

Poor Long Term Internet and TV Service

For months now our service with Xfinity has been spotty at best. We have had the service for years and it has never delivered the speeds we pay for on a consistent basis and our TVs freeze. For the last 4+ months now it is even worse after upgrading to the 150 MB plan and many times during the day it is down completely. I have called in a number of times and understand our many in our neighborhood are experiencing the same thing and leads me to believe there is a bigger problem. We have had technicians come out and we have a new gateway/box and sure we get resets and spend countless hours with customer service over the last few years getting now where. We have to constantly use our cell data to connect our computers since we work out of home and have lost hours of productivity, spent hours trying to resolve this with customer support and pay for a service that feels like a third world quality. Another technician will come out tomorrow and we are certain that the problem will not get fixed. I am sure if corporate had their internet go down or the C level executives experience this type of service and support it would be corrected. We pay over $250/month for a service that does not offer even 50% reliability at this point. For as much time and loss of work that we encountered, we should be getting paid to use this service. To me this is a scam and we and a lot in our community are being charged for a service that we do not get. If there is someone that has any decision making authority or is willing to do more than send another tech or reset, we sure could use your help

Expert

Re: Poor Long Term Internet and TV Service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Poor Long Term Internet and TV Service

Hello ramartin136. I can assist in further troubleshooting your ongoing service issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.