Community Forum

Poor Customer Service

Regular Visitor

Poor Customer Service

I've talked to at least 75 people at Comcast since Monday April 2 and not one has been able to provide me with a solution.  I am not receiving important e-mails.  I've been told that the problem is with Comcast's server and that Comcast Security Assurance Team - Level 2 has been working on it since April 2.  It seems strange to me that Comcast admitted it's their problem but yet cannot fix it.  Therefore, I am in the process of looking for a more reliable company with excellent customer service.

Expert

Re: Poor Customer Service

@dpr_319 wrote:

I've talked to at least 75 people at Comcast since Monday April 2 and not one has been able to provide me with a solution.  I am not receiving important e-mails.  I've been told that the problem is with Comcast's server and that Comcast Security Assurance Team - Level 2 has been working on it since April 2.  It seems strange to me that Comcast admitted it's their problem but yet cannot fix it.  Therefore, I am in the process of looking for a more reliable company with excellent customer service.

Are you using webmail or an email client?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Poor Customer Service

Hi dpr_319,  I am showing you talked to and agent after this post.  Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance!

Thank you