Community Forum

Poor Customer Service

Regular Visitor

Poor Customer Service

I've talked to at least 75 people at Comcast since Monday April 2 and not one has been able to provide me with a solution.  I am not receiving important e-mails.  I've been told that the problem is with Comcast's server and that Comcast Security Assurance Team - Level 2 has been working on it since April 2.  It seems strange to me that Comcast admitted it's their problem but yet cannot fix it.  Therefore, I am in the process of looking for a more reliable company with excellent customer service.

Expert

Re: Poor Customer Service

@dpr_319 wrote:

I've talked to at least 75 people at Comcast since Monday April 2 and not one has been able to provide me with a solution.  I am not receiving important e-mails.  I've been told that the problem is with Comcast's server and that Comcast Security Assurance Team - Level 2 has been working on it since April 2.  It seems strange to me that Comcast admitted it's their problem but yet cannot fix it.  Therefore, I am in the process of looking for a more reliable company with excellent customer service.

Are you using webmail or an email client?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Poor Customer Service

Hi dpr_319,  I am showing you talked to and agent after this post.  Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance!

Thank you