Community Forum

Poor Customer Service- Corporate Office Contact Info

New Poster

Poor Customer Service- Corporate Office Contact Info

What is the phone number & address to the corporate office?  It took 3 phone calls which my issue was left unresolved & only today via online chat was my issue seemingly resolved.  Of course I will not know until I received the CORRECT XR11 remote in the mail and my next bill for confirmation of today's assistance.

I chose the wrong option which was to attempt going to Xfinity in White Marsh, MD on Sunday 4/1/18 per my 1st phone call to customer service instead of waiting 3-5 days for the mailed remote.  I checked the website that listed it as open until 5pm & allowed me to schedule an appointment. I was skeptical about the website so placed my 2nd call to customer service to confirm the actual hours due to it was Easter. The 2nd representative Shellyann's response was "Some offices are close, some are open, but you can go at your own risk."  I requested for the remote to be mailed instead due to not currently have access to a vehicle.  She told me that she would note the account for the $5.99 shipping to be waived and "call back when all issues have been resolved" when I asked about a waiver for DVR service that I'm being billed for as an additional charge and unable to use. I received the remote on 4/3/18 which was the XR5 V-3 (without the XR 11's microphone option).  This incident prompted my 3rd call on 4/4/18 to customer service to inform that I was sent the wrong remote.  Marquita told me that I was rightfully charged $5.99 shipping for the 1st remote because visiting a local office is an option. I explained I work Monday through Saturday and the automated customer service line says it was closed but the website stated it's open. She instead cut me off by saying "It's open" repeatedly as I attempted multiple times why going to a local office is difficult for me to do. Today, I contacted online chat since I have exhausted all attempts of getting assistance calling the customer service line.  After spending several minutes of my previous ordeal and again why I cannot easily access a local office, I was then offered $12 off for the DVR in the room and allegedly shipping is to be waived.  I will not know if any of this is true until I receive the mail and my next bill since customer service is not helpful at all.

Admin1

Re: Poor Customer Service- Corporate Office Contact Info

Hi GBig53 -- I can help with any unresolved issues you've had. I am checking in to see if you have received the right remote. I can review any billing you need as well.