Community Forum

Pole to Pole lines sagging on new pole

Regular Visitor

Pole to Pole lines sagging on new pole

I recently had a new utility pole placed by my house, the lines are moved but now are way lower than previous and I have called to have them raised 6 times now and they keep sending out service techs for the inside of the house.  Frustrated beyond belief.  DTE states that communication lines can be within 4' of their secondary and xfinity lines are about 10' below them. Every single tech that comes out say they will make the call and take care of it but then another service tech comes out that can't do anything.  HELP  Building a garage here soon and these lines will be inside thew roof of myt garage as low as they are.

Official Employee

Re: Pole to Pole lines sagging on new pole

Hello @Firefighter376, thanks for reaching out on our Forums! I'm sorry about the troubles you have experienced with this thus far. We definitely want to get the correct tech out there to get this fixed and I would be more than happy to assist you. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes my best number is [edited for forums violation]
Official Employee

@Firefighter376, Though I did not hear back from you in our private message, I'm happy I was able to assist you with getting these lines taking care of it. Please be sure to send me a private message if you need any further assistance with this line concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!