Community Forum

Pod failure

New Poster

Pod failure

At least 1 of the 6 pods I bought has now failed.  The xfinity app says it is working, but even within 10feet of the pod, we are told that we do not have internet access.  I have reset the gateway, but there is no improvment.  I moved another pod to the same location, and conn ctivity is better.  How do I get a replacement pod.

Expert

Re: Pod failure

*How to Obtain Service*
In the event of an Operational Failure of the Covered Equipment, call Comcast at 1-800-xfinity. All claims must be reported within thirty (30) days of the Operational Failure. At Comcast’s discretion, service will be provided either: (i) by repairing or replacing the Covered Equipment at an Xfinity Retail Store, or (ii) by shipping replacement equipment to your service address for self-installation. The foregoing service will be provided pursuant to this limited warranty at no additional cost.

-https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-pod-warranty

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!