Community Forum

Please remove old modem from account

Regular Visitor

Please remove old modem from account

My old modem that I have returned to the Xfinity store is still showing up on my account along with my new purchased modem. Please remove the old modem from my account. Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Please remove old modem from account

Hello lilpinkie, thanks for reaching out about this equipment concern! Sometimes, even though the equipment has been removed and disabled on the account, it will still appear on the customers Xfinity online Account. I can double check that is has been successfully removed from your account. 

Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Please remove old modem from account

@lilpinkie, I'm happy we were able to confirm everything looks correct with the equipment on your account. Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!