Community Forum

Please help your loyal customer

New Poster

Please help your loyal customer

I have been a loyal customer for decades and yet when I tried to get a better deal on my package I was denied. With everyone cutting cable right now, I am very tempted to get on that bandwagon if I cannot resolve this issue.
Expert

Re: Please help your loyal customer

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @shendricks, thanks for reaching out and we definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. I can double check to see if we find anything that will better fit your needs. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am in the same situation.  Believe or not I have been with Comcast for 20+ years and I just got off the phone with the customer rep, and there are no special deals for *existing customers*.  I am really sick of this whole process of increasing rates every year.  Ready to cut the cord ....and move on.

- Kumar

Official Employee

Hi @Kirundi, while we continue to experience increased programming and operating costs, we worked hard to minimize the impact of price increases by enhancing the value of our programming. As well as investing in advances such as faster Internet speeds, more multi-platform content (XFINITY On Demand, tv.xfinity.com, etc.), our collection of XFINITY mobile apps and Xfinity on the X1. We do not want to lose you as a customer and I can absolutely double-check for any available promotions! I have responded to your Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@shendrick, I have not received a Private Message or heard back from you, therefore I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with this, or create a new thread for any new issues or concerns. Thank you!

Official Employee

@Kirundi, I did not hear back from you in our Private Message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance. Thank you!