Community Forum

Please bury the orange cable in my yard

New Poster

Please bury the orange cable in my yard

I just signed up for internet and cable service. I am was not aware that your company would have to run a large orange cable and leave it in my yard for me and my neighbors to see.   To be honest if I had known this I would not have used your company.   The tech that installed the service just gave us a generic answer that the cable would be buried within a couple of weeks. myself and my neigbors are not happy that the orange cable is visiable and will be untill who knows when you will be out to bury it.  I caleld in and waited on hold for so long I hung up becuase I got tired of waiting.   The install was just 2 days agao and sao far the service with you company is making me question why I choose you.   Can someone repsong here from your comapany or reach out to let me know when they will be out to bury the cable? Thank you

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Please bury the orange cable in my yard

It can take a week to 10 days to get it buried, utilities need to be located etc. How did you think you were getting cable service to your house?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!