Community Forum

Please bury my line

New Poster

Please bury my line

I have had the orange cable in my yard since March. It is now mid June and no one has been out to bury it. Please help!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Please bury my line

@Jvp0607 In order to get a buried line. You will need to call or chat in and have them fill out what a employee told me was an ERone ticket. That will get a tech as soon as possible out there to bury the line. -RespectedWisdom

Expert

@Jvp0607

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Jvp0607. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post!

I can help get a ticket submitted to alert our local tech ops team to the drop line that needs the be buried. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!