Community Forum

Please bury my drop

Frequent Visitor

Please bury my drop

Hello,

The orange cable has yet to be buried. Techicians came out with a trench machine but did not do any work, a week later a man came out and tried to dig a trench but the dirt is very hard and has a lot of tree roots. He sure worked hard at it though. We haven't seen anyone in quite a while and are wondering how and when the cable can be buried.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Please bury my drop

Hello, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I apologize about your experience with trying to get this cable buried thus far. We definitely want to get that cable buried as soon as possible. I would be more than happy double-checking everything and further looking into this for you. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!