Community Forum

Please bury my drop

New Poster

Please bury my drop

We recently had a new cable line installed. A temporary line was placed from our house to the box that is located in the neighbor’s yard. The new line was buried on our property, but the crew never buried the portion that is in the neighbor’s yard. This happened several weeks ago and we have called several times to have it taken care of, but to no avail. Please fix this.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Please bury my drop

Hello @Caseh, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely want to get this line taken care of and buried as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting someone out to do so. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Please bury my drop

@Caseh, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this drop bury. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any future issues or concerns. We're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!