Community Forum

Please Help! Need cable connected at utility pole

New Poster

Please Help! Need cable connected at utility pole

I ordered the self install kit and it has been delivered, but I then find out the cable wire is not connected at the street pole and it has also been cut. I need someone (Tech) to make the connections outside.  I have tried calling the 1800comcast but can't hear good on the phone, and can't understand what the rep is saying.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Please Help! Need cable connected at utility pole

Hi @cshipley37918

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, cshipley37918. Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. That is frustrating that you're experiencing trouble after connecting your self install kit. I can assist you with getting service successfully connected so you can start using it! We will need to send out a technician to run a new line. Please send me a private message with your name and we take it from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi again, cshipley37918. I never ended up hearing back from you on this. If you end up needing further support with this, please send me that private message and we can continue from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.