Community Forum

Plant extension survey

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Plant extension survey

I have a number for a service order, but the person I spoke with at Comcast could find no record of it. With whom do I talk? We have been trying to get internet at the house since March. Numbers of Comcast techs came out. All except the last one played the old trick of “We Will be back Saturday.” Then, when they do not show up, we call, and Comcast tells us that WE canceled the appointment! Comcast needs to get on top of this bad and tricky lying about service from its contract workers. The last installer was helpful, finally. He explained that we need a plant extension survey and what that might entail, as far as cost, to dig a trench From the road to the house through the driveway to install cable. We were given a number for the work order. Now I cannot find anyone at Comcast who can find anything about it. Help! 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Plant extension survey

Hi there, @AMLow

I would love to help get some more information on these situations for you regarding the plant. I can pull up your account and take a look. I can see any info that may pertain to this case. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@ComcastMartin wrote:

Hi there, @AMLow

I would love to help get some more information on these situations for you regarding the plant. I can pull up your account and take a look. Before submitting your order, I want to spend a few minutes confirming with you that I've accurately captured the services you want. I'll ask you to review the order and, if it's correct, to please approve it. What phone number or email address would you like to use to complete this process?

@AMLow Please do not post that personal information in the open Forum.  Send it to @ComcastMartin in a PM by clicking on his name in his post and then on Send message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you!