Community Forum

Plant Extension

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Plant Extension

I need to have a plant extension done at my house so i can get xfinity internet. evrytime i contact support they send out a tech that claims they cant do anything and say they sent out a surveyor. I need to get in contact with the construction team. Can someone help me reach them?

Admin1

Re: Plant Extension

Hi vsnmcdonald -- I can help with your plant extension request. Please send me a PM with your name, full address, and best contact number. I will get you in contact with our construction team. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

I am trying to find out what needs to be done to run a line to a new home that my wife and I are looking to purchase. The local Comcast store has been no help and is currently classifying the address as non-serviceable when everything indicates that the address is in fact serviced by Comcast. 

I need help getting service to this home so my wife and I are able to work ( we both work from home). Can someone assist me with this?

-Logan 

Admin1

Hi LPosborne -- I can help with your plant extension request. I received your PM with this same request. I will continue assisting you via PM as I will need some personal contact information from you. I will work with our construction team on options for a plant extension.