Community Forum

Plan help needed

Regular Visitor

Plan help needed

My bill before equipment charges is $184, after the addons - it's $250.

Tried to see what plans were available online, and website tells me that I need to call in, I am not able to view any offerings.

Woman I talked to tells me she can drop my plan by $10 if I sign for 2 years, even after I explain FiOS (which house is wired for) is offeing GB internet speeds (15x my speed) and all the 440+ channels (I have 260 with Comcast) and same movie channels for $120 a month.  WHen I asked to talk to someone in customer retention - she said oh thats me also, if you want to cancel just tell me the date to end service, and then you'll have 7 days to return equipment.  To say that I am bothered by this attitude is an understatement.  I'd like to talk to someone that actually cares about keeping my business, but where can I find someone that will?

Official Employee

Re: Plan help needed

Hi jbartol, apologies for your experiences when trying to lower your bill. I could assist reviewing current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Plan help needed

Hi Jbartol, thank you for working with me via private message.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns in the future.

Thank you for your time!