Community Forum

Placed an online order and never received confirmation email

New Poster

Placed an online order and never received confirmation email

Hello, I placed my order for and Internet / TV package yesterday. The technician was suppose to arrive today (actually right now). After inputting my credit card information I was sent to a page that said Thanks for your purchase. Then I was taken to a page that asked me to set up my account.  I received an email asking me to verify my email address. In addition I got a registration complete email. I did not receive an email stating that my purchase went through. Now I'm trying to access my account and the system wont let me. This is so frustrating.

Expert

Re: Placed an online order and never received confirmation email

Hi @mngraham

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Placed an online order and never received confirmation email

Hello mngraham, I can look into this for you to see what are the next steps in setting up your account. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and phone number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!