Community Forum

Place Seasonal Hold on Account

New Poster

Place Seasonal Hold on Account

I am trying to place my account on seasonal hold.  It should be a simple process but no....

Expert

Re: Place Seasonal Hold on Account

@tt1305 wrote:

I am trying to place my account on seasonal hold.  It should be a simple process but no....

Please note: Minimum time to put an account on hold is 90 days and maximum is 270 days.

Seasonal hold is not available everywhere.

For more information or to sign up for seasonal hold go here: https://comcastseasonal.com/

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Place Seasonal Hold on Account

Hi, tt1305 - I can assist you with placing a seasonal hold on your account. Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!