Community Forum

Petition to bring Comcast TV/phone/Internet Cable to new residential neighborhood

Regular Visitor

Petition to bring Comcast TV/phone/Internet Cable to new residential neighborhood

Long time customer of Comcast and had always used Comcast for TV, phone, & Internet. We move to a new house at Lake Stevens, WA and called comcast to get their services transferred. Unfortunately, they informed me that they do not service in the address. The only internet providers available in our neighborhood are satellite internet which is not reliable. There are 50 newly constructed houses that needed TV, internet or phone and they building more house as we speak and there's only 3 lucky houses that has comcast service. What are the next steps that I can take that would allow for comcast to expand their services on our area (137th AVE NE, 116th ST NE, 110th ST NE and 143rd AVE NE). I would appreciate any suggestions and advice. Thanks again in advance

Expert

Re: Petition to bring Comcast TV/phone/Internet Cable to new residential neighborhood

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Petition to bring Comcast TV/phone/Internet Cable to new residential neighborhood

Hello TMY_RYL, I can look into this for you and schedule a tech if needed to come out and survey the area to see what is needed to bring services to your home. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". 

Regular Visitor

Thanks!