Community Forum

Permanent hold

New Poster

Permanent hold

I've been on hold for 31 minutes with no end in sight. I had to hang up several times because I was being sent straight to voicemail, and this isn't even the reason I want help... this has just infuriated me. Not to mention I get lied to when I actually do get a hold of someone. Yesterday, I was told I didn't have a service interruption date and that the representative was lowering my first minimum payment to $76. The automated system does not say anything about this and my service was shut off today.
Official Employee

Re: Permanent hold

Hi awester3, 

Sorry for the experience you're having. When it comes to payment arrangements, please keep in mind, if you miss a payment after being set up for a promise to pay, or were not able to make the payment in full, this would be cause for the account to be placed on a a soft disconnect. I'd like to review your account to see if there's anything I can do to make this right. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.