Community Forum

Pending Order after a Month?

Regular Visitor

Pending Order after a Month?

So I changed my service to downgrade (removed TV altogether and downgraded my internet speed from 150 mbps to 60mpbs). I did this on June 10, and the new service plan still shows as "Pending". I had it all set where the new service would go into effect starting June 29, at the start of the new statement period. I did so so there would be no prorated charges of the old service on the July bill; however, the new service is still pending somehow and I'm being billed for the old service instead. I've returned the X1 cable box and it was confirmed to be received on July 2. Furthermore, I was told twice by representatives that the bill I am being charged for this month would show a credit to refund the difference in service costs. That has still not been reflected since the order is not yet confirmed for some odd reason. The bill is due today, but it is for services I have not had all statement period. I've contacted Xfinity numerous times, but it is never getting solved. Any help?

Official Employee

Re: Pending Order after a Month?

jonesdogg, welcome to our community! I would be happy to take a look at the account with you and review the bill further, I get how important it is to ensure your new plan is active! Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!