Community Forum

Pedestal boxes outside homes huge eyesore! Holes, rusted, exposed wires.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Pedestal boxes outside homes huge eyesore! Holes, rusted, exposed wires.

Hello,

I live in a homeowners association with just under 150 homes that were built in 1995. The pedestal boxes all over the community are original and have never been replaced.

They are a huge eyesor. They are rusted with huge holes in them, exposed wiring and overall just a huge eyesor.

Att recently came in and re did all of the utility boxes and we were hoping Comcast can do the same.

I know many other communities were able to switch theirs out to the new plastic ones and we are just wondering who we can get in contact with to get these older pedestals replaced.

Thank you for your anticipated help.
Official Employee

Re: Pedestal boxes outside homes huge eyesore! Holes, rusted, exposed wires.

Gleitman, I'd be happy to help out! I understand how important it is to have everything look nice. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? Please also include any pictures of the pedestals if you can. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!