Community Forum

Payment to restore service and more

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Payment to restore service and more

Like many, I have been impacted by the COVID-19 virus.  My account is past due and my service has been disconnected.  How can I find out how much to pay to restore service and come up what a payment plan to catch up.  I need to pay cash and possibly reduce my plan until the situation improves.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Payment to restore service and more

Hello, brucesinger! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

We are glad that you reached out to us here in your time of need. We know the recent situation has affected many of our customers and we are taking steps to help everyone get through this together. If you haven't already, please be sure to check out https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Comprehensive-COVID-19-Response-to-Help-Keep-American... where we are updating customers with the options we are making available for those in need.

I also want to quickly let you know that I received your PM and have responded accordingly. Please keep in mind that it is against our Forum Guidelines to send unsolicited PM's to myself or any other user. You can read over these guidelines here to better help you follow them in the future. 

I look forward to your reply so we can get this situation under control. 😊

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How can I get my service restored?
Highlighted
Expert

@brucesinger wrote:
How can I get my service restored?

Did you follow @ComcastTambrey's instructions on sending her a private essage?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

And thank you for following up. I look forward to getting some help.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I was chastised for sending an unsolicited message to her, so I’m not sure if I should send another. In her response, she did not in the me to message her. I replied on the post in hopes to get a resolution.