Community Forum

Payment method

New Poster

Payment method

How long does it take for Walmart to process my payment? I made a payment yesterday morning. My service is currently suspended.
Expert

Re: Payment method

You should ask person a Walmart who is offering you this type of service.

Paying directly at a Comcast service center would have been faster.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Hi @NevaehBanks1

Typically payments get in the system in 24-48 hours, but I'm not sure about payments through Walmart. I'll ask an employee to make sure your payment processed so your service can be restored ASAP. 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, NevaehBanks1. Welcome. Thank you for posting and waiting patiently for a reply. Did you make the payment inside a Walmart at a Western Union location? What type of payment was it - cash, money order, check, etc?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello again, NevaehBanks1. I never heard back from you on this. If you end up needing further support with it, please send me a private message and I will happily answer any additional questions  that you may have. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.