Community Forum

Payment arrangement help

New Poster

Payment arrangement help

I do not have money to pay my past due just got done paying 600.00 on air conditioning unit need help moving it out to next Friday that way I have money to pay the past due tried calling Comcast but it never would let me talk to anyone just kept hanging up
New Poster

Re: Payment arrangement help

Try taking advantage of scheduling future payments online!
I've had times where I paid only the past due (if any trouble changing the amt, I simply scheduled pmt for the next day), at the same time arranging an additional future payment for the current due. Or paid whatever I could today (again, simply scheduling it for next day if trouble changing amt), and scheduled several future payments over the next week or two. That way when I did finally get thru, they can see it was already arranged to honor
Official Employee

Re: Payment arrangement help

Hi @lwebb05

If you haven't already, I can help set up a payment arrangement for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!