Community Forum

Paying for x1 bundle with digital

Frequent Visitor

Paying for x1 bundle with digital

Have been Comcast customer for 20 years now paying $205 for slow internet no x1 but it’s on my bill my son had x1 he was paying way less  showed my bill to him thinks I am getting taken advantage of because I am a senior cable is now my next highest bill on fixed budget .when you have to pay rent on several devices  to make  the cable work inside home other companies include box I have been doing research.i bet I pad thousands on just that still have same old box .we now have serval options I think it time to cut Comcast loose dut to poor customer service complained several times about my internet speed and it’s a chore to check email says xfinity not responding.and about x1 they say I dint have it but it’s on my bill as x1 bundle my neighbor next door just got dish and frontier internet is is very happy this will probably be my last month with comcast

Official Employee

Re: Paying for x1 bundle with digital

There’s an Official Employee that was trying to help you four months ago but you never responded

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Long-time-Comcast-customer-our-bill-says-x1-triple-pl...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Paying for x1 bundle with digital

My bill says I am paying for x1 preferred triple play I don’t have x1 like my bill says .i am going with dish on install list now .not happy with how Comcast my speed is slow movies I play buffer  takes forever to check emails says xfinity not responding plus bill over $200 now more than gas or electric bill not worth the money  for the poor service and last time I called took 35 min  wanted more money for up grade we are seniors  on a budget we had Comcast 20 + years see all the price changes over the years.