Community Forum

Part of lawn is destroyed due to comcast

New Poster

Part of lawn is destroyed due to comcast

In March, when I recently just bought the house and moved into the property, Comcast hired a hardscape construction company to lay down whatever that is they needed to lay down. It was understandable so I had no problem with that. However, I fully expect the company to put back my lawn to the way it was after they went through with it, you can't just go through somebody's front yard and leave it dead afterward.
I took photos of the machine and the hardscaping company that worked for Comcast when it happened. Since it was March and all the grass were yellow so I waited until now to see the damage clearly compare to the rest of the green grass that is not damage. I am not sure who to contact or what number to call to have somebody out and replace the sod. Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Tags (2)
Expert

Re: Part of lawn is destroyed due to comcast

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you file a damage claim. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Part of lawn is destroyed due to comcast

Hi, Nilnic - I can submit a damage claim if you send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!